Monday 29 September 2008

Hot Apple Cider Author Signing

If you are in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada on 09 October 2008, join Marcia Laycock, author of One Smooth Stone, and me for a signing of Hot Apple Cider: Stories to Warm the Soul and Stir the Heart(HAC) at Dove Christian Supplies, right across the street from the fountain, flowers, and forest of beautiful Galt Gardens (named for the city's co-founders, Father of Confederation Sir Alexander Galt and his son, Elliott Torrance Galt.)

Marcia and I will be at Dove between 10am and 4pm, sipping some of the store's fantastic lattes, or, better yet, hot apple ciders.

Marcia and I are both contributors to HAC.

Want to know more about this inspirational anthology of over 30 Canadian writers? Check out the Hot Apple Cider Website.

In the meantime, I'm working on more posts for this blog. I will have them up in the next few days. Stand by.

No comments: